Obama’s grab for guns the different 23 Executive Orders that he put out in one swoop is enough to make your head spin. Now when you look at these different executive orders that President Obama put out, they look just like a person being inquisitive. Just someone trying to find a way to keep Gun Violence down in the USA, because no one wants any more kids killed in school right? Right so you should be able to go along with the little checks just fine. Here’s the list of Executive Orders provided by the White House so far: ( )
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rule making to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
If you look at all of these you start to see a pattern forming. First is background checks
- All agencies start reporting data to the federal background check.
- HIPAA and background checks
- Bribe states to comply with background checks
- Make it harder for a person to get a gun with background checks
- Change the ATF rules for doing background checks
Get the Most trusted Legal person in the land (Eric Holder) to look into ways to keep guns out of your hands Start a propaganda campaign Use half-truths of guns being stolen to people who already know about guns being stolen Why do doctors need to talk to patients about guns but to make then the informants of the government. and we are not talking just Physical doctors but mental doctors, and this opens up huge dam of other back door ways of taking the guns. because of Adam Lanza and the other mentally ill shooters were people who slipped through the cracks and if we ban people who have a mental illness then we will alleviate the problem. So in today’s day and age, if you listen to the Psych’s studies reports, you see the vast majority of people have a mental problem of some sorts. Whether it is depression that everyone suffers from time to time, or a schizophrenia patient, or a person who was diagnosed with ADHD when they are kids. You also can heap addictions on to the ban list because as many people say addictions are a disease. So alcoholism, Meth addicts, coke heads, Over eaters, Sex addicts, and any other addiction you can think of will then be place on to this list. So invariably have everyone on a list of some sorts. With this being effective, no one will be able to have a gun or purchase ammo because they will be on a list of one form fashion or another.